The ports on the back are generally attached directly to the
motherboard/main logic board... Guess I'm not clear on how case damage
would prevent their use.

On Jul 10, 2016 13:04, "LochDhueDude" <cmichaell...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Passing on the iBook... I need to work on my Sawtooth...I also have a
damaged unit of the last PowerMac G5s, with a damaged case, can't use any
of the ports on the back. Cranks up and runs perfectly for days...(yes,
it's noisy) have a case to transfer the guts into, but the dismantling and
reinstallation of the cooling system has me scared. Gary Dailey (Daystar)
and his daughter were doing repairs/upgrades at their shop in Buford,
Ga....might be one way to go...

---
"G-Group" group.
to g3-5-list+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.