Booting from the Tiger volume after PRAM Zap is normal, the startup disk
parameter is stored in PRAM so it has been reset to a default value.

The aberrant cursor behavior  doesn’t sound like a PRAM related issue.  More
likely it is a software conflict.  Try creating a new user on the Leopard
volume and see if the the same behavior occurs for that user.

Clark Martin
A designated driver on the information Super Highway

> On Mar 21, 2017, at 9:49 AM, Sky King <mcmurtreyja...@twc.com> wrote:
>
> My MDD G4 has two hard drives, one with Leopard (10.5.8) and one with Tiger
> (10.4.11). I run Leopard 99% of the time.
>
> 1. After archiving and reinstalling Leopard and all updates, the cursor now
> exhibits aberrant behavior. It frequently flickers on and off, especially
> when using Photoshop, and also displays as an 'empty' square or string of
> squares through which the background can be seen. I've researched this
> problem thoroughly, but none of the solutions I have found have worked.
>
> 2. One of the solutions suggested was to reset the PRAM/NVRAM. When doing
> this in the typical manner (holding down the Command, Option, P, and R keys
> at start-up) from Leopard, the computer starts up in Tiger from the other
> hard drive!
>
> What's going on here????

---
"G-Group" group.