Great...thanks.

I've used PCI USB2 cards in the PowerMac without issues; I wasn't sure about something more unusual like Firewire.

--
Neil

On 23/02/2018 16:48, Bruce  Johnson wrote:

Yes, any PCI FW 400 card will work on a PCI Mac; it’s a very standardized standard (and partly written by Apple to boot).

--
Bruce Johnson
University of Arizona

to g3-5-list+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.