A few weeks ago I used g4u to create images and then deploy images on
a few Dell PowerEdge 1900's and a Dell PowerEdge T100. I tried using
2.3 without any luck, but 2.4alpha3 worked perfectly. I'm just posting
to say that this alpha version worked for me on a few servers without
problems and that g4u is a very good piece of software.

Phusion