Hello,

I know one can clone a disk or a partition to an adjacent disk or
partition using g4u, And I know one can stream the image over a network
to reside as a discreet file on a remote machine (which is the way I use
it).

What would be very useful to me is a hybrid of the two - that is, save
an image file onto a formatted partition on the local machine.

Is is possible to achive this?

Thanks for any help.

Will