[image: Picture][image: Picture][image: Picture]

*Hello Members and Sports Fanatics*
*
*
*My name is Hamal and living in Kuala Lumpur Malaysia*
*
*
*See my website *http://www.hamalstore.com/index.html
*
*
*Offering World Cup 2010 Jersey*
*
*
*Argentina Home 2010 (M) and (XL) = Each Malaysia Ringgit 65*
*
*
*Germany Home Short Slv. 2010 (M) = Each Malaysia Ringgit 65*
*
*
*Germany Home Long Slv. 2010 (M) = Each Malaysia Ringgit 69*
*
*
*Germany Away Short Slv. 2010 (M) = Each Malaysia Ringgit 65*
*
*
*Free Poslaju Delivery To All Malaysia Address*
*
*
*Can Cash On Delivery But Need To Deposite Additional Malaysia Ringgit 10
First Into My Account and Meet Up In Kuala Lumpur area preferly LRT Station
, Monorail Station , Suria KLCC*
*
*
*Local Malaysian Payment:*
*
*
*Maybank and CIMB Bank*
*
*
*We also exporting to International Market With Shipping Fee Using
International Skynet *
*1 Day Delivery*
*
*
*International Payment:*
*
*
*Paypal or Western Union Money Order*
*
*
*How To Order:*
*
*
*1. Contact Us *
*
*
*Email pasa...@gmail.com*
*
*
*Text Malaysia 012 387 3179*
*
*
*2. Inform us what jersey, size, colour and quantity.*
*
*
*3. Delivery will be made after receive positive answer from the bank.*
*
*
*4. After Delivery we'll attach a copy of scanned Poslaju or Skynet receipt
into your email*
*
*
*5. We also will text if the buyer in Malaysia Area, the tracking number
also where and which website to track the parcel interactively *
*
*
*6. Don't forget buyers Full Name, Shipping Address and Telephone Number +
Email after you made the payment.*
*
*
*Please Don't Hesitate To Contact Us*