Inilah Pernyataan Chad Hurley pendiri YouTube dan Bill Gates Boss Microsoft
Tentang AGLOCO:

*YouTube Founder Says AGLOCO Wins. *

*DAVOS, Switzerland (AP) — YouTube co-founder Chad Hurley made news at a
meeting of some of the globe's most powerful people Saturday, announcing
that his wildly successful site will start sharing revenue with its millions
of users.*

Chad Hurley just joined Bill Gates in endorsing exactly what AGLOCO wants to
do – give the economic value to the user.

Of course, like Bill Gates ($$$$$), Chad Hurley has already sold his company
for $1.6 billion to Google so he can afford to be in a generous mood. And
really how much will they share? Google shareholders are hoping not too
much.

*With AGLOCO — THE Economic Network*. No such conflict. The Members are the
owners.

*EVEN more important. The people building out the network NOW will be
sharing in the $1.6 billion – or whatever the value of AGLOCO becomes. This
is a huge difference.*
It is why I call AGLOCO a true Internet Revolution.
*
Join it, Support it, Make it grow.* And it can really change the way the
economics of the Internet will be in the future.

More on Microsoft and AGLOCO

While I am on record as saying that I do not think Microsoft and AGLOCO have
any formal relationship today. AGLOCO is three weeks old so I think it very
unlikely as big companies (like Microsoft, Yahoo and Google) have limited
time to seriously spend it on the hundreds of new community sites that start
everyday.

That said, Microsoft has the most to 'gain' with the success of AGLOCO.
Microsoft's new AdCenter is announced to be looking at a serious effort on
allowing real local ads (zip code or better). They currently have such a
small share of the market they could easily do a deal with AGLOCO and not
upset their current partners.

And Bill Gates has announced publicly that Microsoft wants to reward users
for search.
*Menurut saya, inilah pertanda baik pembicaraan awal antara Microsoft dan
AGLOCO jika AGLOCO menginginkan hubungan yang serius. Mari bersemangatlah
membangun AGLOCO.*
**
**

http://www.bukusiber.com