Guys reading this please pass on to your lady friends  and warn your love ones.
This can kill !!

 New kind of Breast Cancer - DO NOT  DELETE
 Please forward to all of the women in your lives ..  Mothers, daughters,
 sisters, aunts, friends, etc. In November, a rare kind  of breast cancer
 was  found. A lady developed a rash on her breast, similar to that of  young
 mothers who are nursing. Because her mammogram had been  clear, the doctor
 treated her with antibiotics for infections. After 2  rounds, it continued
 to get worse, so her doctor sent her for another  mammogram. This time it
 showed a mass.

 A biopsy found a fast growing malignancy.  Chemo was  started in order to
 shrink the growth; then a mastectomy was performed; then  a full round of
 Chemo; then radiation. After about 9 months of intense  treatment, she was
 given a clean bill of  health.

 She had one year of living each day to its fullest. Then  the cancer
 Returned  to the liver area. She took 4 treatments and decided that she
wanted
 Quality  of life, not the after effects of Chemo. She had 5 great
 months and she planned each detail of the final  days.

 After a few days of needing morphine, she died. She left  this message to

 Be  delivered to women everywhere:

 Women, PLEASE be alert to anything that is not  normal,  and be persistent
 In  getting help as soon as possible.
 Paget's Disease: This is a rare form of breast cancer,  and is on the
 Outside  of the breast, on the nipple and aureole It appeared as a rash,
which
 Later  became a lesion with a crusty outer edge. I would not have   ever
 suspected it to be breast cancer but it was. My nipple  never seemed any
 different to me, but the rash bothered me, so I went to  the doctor for
 that.

 Sometimes, it itched and was sore, but other than that  it didn't bother
 me.  It was just ugly and a nuisance, and could not be cleared up with  all the
 creams prescribed by my doctor and dermatologist for the  dermatitis on my
 eyes just prior to this outbreak. They seemed a little  concerned but did
 not  warn me it could be cancerous.

 Now, I suspect not many women out there know a lesion or  rash on the
 Nipple  or aureole can be breast cancer. (Mine started out as a single  red
pimple
 On  the aureole. One of the biggest problems with Paget's disease of  the
 Nipple  is that the symptoms appear to be harmless. It is frequently  thought
to be
 A  skin inflammation or infection, leading to unfortunate delays in  detection
 and  care.)

 What are the symptoms?

 1. A persistent redness, oozing, and crusting of your  nipple causing it to
 itch and burn (As I stated, mine did not itch or burn  much, and had no
 oozing I was aware of, but it did have a crust along the  outer edge on one
 side.)

 2. A sore on your nipple that will not heal. (Mine was  on the aureole area
 with a whitish thick looking area in center of  nipple).

 3. Usually only one nipple is effected. How is it  diagnosed? Your doctor
 will do a physical exam and should suggest having a  mammogram of both
 breasts, done immediately. Even though the redness,  oozing and crusting
 closely resemble dermatitis (inflammation of the skin),  your doctor should
 suspect cancer if the sore is only on one breast. Your  doctor should order
 a biopsy of your sore to confirm what is going  on.

 This message should be taken seriously and passed on to  as many of your
 relatives and friends as possible; it could save  someone's life.

 My breast cancer has spread and metastasized to my bones  after  receiving
 mega doses of chemotherapy, 28 treatments of radiation  and taking
 Tamaxofin.
 If this had been diagnosed as breast cancer in the  beginning,
 perhaps it would not have  spread...

 TO ALL READERS:

 This is sad as women are not aware of Paget's disease.  If, by passing this
 around on the e-mail, we can make others aware of it and  its potential
   danger, we are helping women  everywhere.

 Please, if you can, take a moment to forward this  message to as many people
 as possible, especially to your family and friends. It  only takes a
 moment,
 yet the results could save a  life