We are looking for individuals to work with us as an Organiser (Freelance
Basis).

  Job scope will be as follows:
- To assist us to source for participants for our online Personal Financial
Planning workshop.
- For every successful referral and placement of the participant, you will earn
the WHOLE SUM of the participation fee.
- Non-Member/Normal Participation fee = RM1370.00.
- Active Member's Participation fee will vary depending on the acceptance of
the successful participation.
- Successful Organisers can expect a take home pay from RM510.00- RM10,590.00
or more per month.
- This is a project basis & part-time assignment; no basic salary will be
involved.
- Work from anywhere and anytime you like.
- No work experience needed.
- Computer and/or internet savvy will be an added advantage.
- Limited positions available.
- Limited time only.

  If you are keen/resourceful/would like to be your own boss, please register @
http://www.MariMenujuKejayaan.com/index.php?id=WAIVED
- If registered via the above link, your Registration Fee of RM39.99 is WAIVED!
(terms & conditions apply).

  Best Regards

  Zailan Abd Aziz
Administrator