Urut Tenaga Batin ( external drainage) - RM60   Urut Tenaga Batin (
internal drainage) - RM80
A good prostate massage will get your blood and nerve energies moving
again!

With the internal prostate massage you are increasing and normalizing
both the blood flow and nerve energy flow to your prostate.
You are giving your body a much better chance to remedy itself! Which
ever method you choose, remember to do your prostate massage regularly!
   Spa Pakej  - RM150 / 180min   Our therapist will affirm you and give
your body all the attention they deserved. Come and be pampered by the
calming hands and heartfelt touch of our Therapists.

Tukang urut Lelaki Sahaja

Booking is essential....Call 07-2352369 / 019-7292369
Taman Perling, JB, Johor
Malaysia    [Click here to join MassageGallery]
Click to join MassageGallery
<http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group/MassageGallery/join>

Kirim email ke