HOLLYWOOD P250.00 On Massage Services Inclusive Of All Services......

HOLLYWOOD P250.00 Promo Rate Until August 30'2007 Only Plus
Avail 50% Discount On Body Scrub Plus Free Turkish Bath........

Avail P250.00 Promo Rate Until August 30'2007 Only........

****And Get Loyalty Card For Free****

Then Findout Who Among Jeff'Moel'Dereck And Ryan Plus 40
Handsome Young Hot Male Reflexologist Will Chill You Out

Also Avail Our Triple Treat Promo Package
Massage'Turkish Bath And Body'Scrub(For Only Php 500.00)

And If you Want to Receive A Big Big Discount By A txt Message
Just txt Your Name to This Celfhone # 0921-6181722

We Also Accept: Home And Hotel Service
Php 600.00 inclusive transportation And Massage

With the kind Permission of the moderator of this
Yahoo Groups:

Please Allow Me to Post My Advertisement thank you!!!

Visit And Experience the Newest Reflexology Center in town:

****HOLLYWOOD****
Reflexolgy'Center

Well Built 50 Hot Young Fresh Gorgeous Male Reflexologist
Clean and trustworthy Male Reflexologist

We Offer the following services :

Turkish Bath(Php 100.00) and Body Scrub(Php 500.00)

A choice of Any of the following Massages:

(Swedish'Shiatsu'Reflex And thai Massage)

*HOLLYWOOD*Relexology'Center

Located at 154-B West Avenue Quezon City Corner Edsa
Tel. number 415-8270
Celfone Number 0917-8849140 / 0915-8537137
And look for: (Justine)

We Also Accept: Home And Hotel Service :
Php 600.00 inclusive transportation And Massage

We Open From 2:00pm to 2:30am

So See you guys........

Avail Our Promo :

Avail P250.00 Promo Rate On All of Our Services
Plus Enjoy the Company Of Our hot young fresh Male Reflexologist :

Plus Bring 4 Friends And One Free!!!
inclusive on All Of Our services.

Special Rate Promo until August 30'2007 Only

Pay Only On Affordable Rate Of P250.00 in All Of Our
Services at *HOLLYWOOD*Reflexology'Center

it's Our Way Of saying thank you to the support Of Our
Clients And friends.

A Relaxing Massage Of Our good Looking Male Masseur Awaits
Our Clients in Our Door Step........

Kirim email ke