AGLOCO MEMBERS MAKE MONEY IN FOUR WAYS !!!.

  Members earn a monthly share of the AGLOCO revenue based on the use of the
AGLOCO View bar™ that month.
  Members earn part of the company based on the use of the AGLOCO View bar™
that month (currently a maximum of five hours are rewarded). Click here for
details.
  www.agloco.com/r/BBDJ9064
  Members who use our referral system to help build the AGLOCO network will
earn more. (AGLOCO only has significant value as a large network and people who
help build it should be rewarded. – We also feel that the early users who told
friends about YouTube or MySpace or even Google probably deserved something
too, but no referral system was available to record their work).
  Members will also get a share of any commissions AGLOCO gets when a Member
purchases a product or service from an AGLOCO Sponsor company.
  Why should I join now?
  First,
  It costs nothing to Join and takes less than one minute.
  www.agloco.com/r/BBDJ9064

  Second,
  You can help build the AGLOCO community by recruiting new Members TODAY.
  www.agloco.com/r/BBDJ9064

  Right now, inviting your friends to join AGLOCO is as easy and productive as
it will ever be – but you need to invite your friends before someone else beats
you to them.
  www.agloco.com/r/BBDJ9064

  Remember, the bigger the AGLOCO community, the more attractive AGLOCO is to
potential business partners and advertisers.
  www.agloco.com/r/BBDJ9064

  Recruit your friends and family by contacting them through email.
  www.agloco.com/r/BBDJ9064

  (But remember we have a strict anti-spam policy.)
  Use your blog and your existing social networks, such as MySpace and
Facebook, to contact your friends and encourage them to join a new community
that will actually let them earn money.
  Be a part of the Internet’s first Member-Owned Economic Community.

  Join AGLOCO - Own the Internet!
  www.agloco.com/r/BBDJ9064