Be Part of Our Growth!

PAID MORE THAN 11 MILLION DOLLARS ABOUT 160,000
MEMBERS SIGN UP WITHIN 60 DAYS!IT'S WORLD RECORD!

DubaiMLM™ BREAKS ALL THE RECORDS & BECOME THE BIGGEST
POWER TEAM in MLM History! So JOIN Free Now!
We Estimate a NEW MEMBER Every 60 SECONDS…………
Then every 30 SECOND... then every 10...after 1 Second
So don't delay! Join FREE Now to Become Part of
DubaiMLM™
JOIN FREE! http://wmohmad.dubaimlm.com
Latest Update From DubaiMLM™

DubaiMLM honors Malaysia , Brazil & Cote d'lvoire &
The Top DubaiMLM
Recruiters.. .
Country Affiliates
Malaysia 24380
Brazil 18911
Cote d'Ivoire 9495

DubaiMLM also honors the top recruiters who have
sponsored more than 200 DubaiMLM Affiliates.. .
JOIN FREE! http://wmohmad.dubaimlm.com

In addition to the above we have
over 81 people who sponsored over 100 people each
over 246 people who sponsored over 50 people each
over 605 people who sponsored over 25 people each
over 2590 people who sponsored over 10 people each

We plan to take the Top 1000 Recruiters to The 1st
Convention in DubaiMLM
Dubai will soon have the TALLEST Building In The
World...
It will be more than 3 times larger than The Empire
State Building in USA ...
Now DubaiMLM will have the largest MLM Company In The
World...
Because we are growing at 300% faster than we ever
could have imagined...
We may have to delay the official launch until
02/29/2008.. .
We will try to launch earlier but this will be the
latest...

Brad William
Vice President of Global Marketing
DubaiMLM™ JOIN FREE NOW! SHARE THE SUCCESS!
http://wmohmad.dubaimlm.com

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs

Kirim email ke