HOLLYWOOD Spa Avail Our Bring A Frend Promo Bring (1)One Frend to
Avail P250 On Massage Services Also Avail Our Body Scrub P300 Only
Wiht Glutathone Extract And Oat Meal Formula..... ...

Then Find Out Who A Mong Harry Oliver Renz Steve Leandro Enzo Migz
And the Rest Of Our New Batch Of Handsome Hot Young Fresh Gorgeous
Models Will Chill You Out

(Discover the Secrets..... ...)

Glutathione Soap For Sale P80.00
Welcome Dealer Retailer(tle# 455-3262

With the kind Permission of the moderator of this
Yahoo Groups:

Please Allow Me to Post My Advertisement thank you!!!

Visit And Experience the #1 Reflexology Center in town:

***HOLLYWOOD Reflexogy'Center* **

Well Built 50 Hot Young Fresh Gorgeous Male Reflexologist
Clean and trustworthy Male Reflexologist

We Offer the following services :

Turkish Bath(Php 100.00) And Body Scrub(Php 300.00)

A Choice of Any of the following Massages:

(Swedish Shiatsu Reflex And thai Massage)

***HOLLYWOOD Reflexogy'Center* **

Located at: 154-B West Avenue Corner Edsa Q.C
Tel.Number: 415-8270 / 455-3262
Cel.Number: +63921-6181722 / +63918-9447468
And look for: (Justine)

We Also Accept: Home And Hotel Service :
Php 600.00 inclusive transportation And Massage

We Open From 2:00pm to 2:30am

So See you guys........

Avail Our Promo :

Avail Php 300.00 Promo Rate On All of Our Services
Plus Enjoy the Company Of Our hot young fresh Male Reflexologist :

Plus Bring 4 Friends And One Free!!!
inclusive on All Of Our services.

Special Rate Promo Until April 30'2008 Only

Pay Only On Affordable Rate Of Php 300.00 in All Of Our
Services at ***HOLLYWOOD Reflexogy'Center* **

it's Our Way Of saying thank you to the support Of Our
Clients And friends.

A Relaxing Massage Of Our good Looking Male Masseur Awaits
Our Clients in Our Door Step........

I Need Male Reflexologist
18-28 Yrs Old Atleast 5'7'' in Height
With Dynamic Personality