Who wants to share this miracle beauty soap with me?
I only need HALF bar!!Only RM150.Satisfaction guranteed

START USING THIS MAGIC BAR - NO NEED FOR BOTOX/ COLLAGEN/LASER
TREATMENT!!!NO MORE PIMPLES/OILY SKIN/SCARS/EYEBAGS & WRINKLES
DISAPPEAR!Any skin problem - Fast action - 3 mins you can see it!
Share half bar with me?
Price only RM150 can last 2 1/2 months
(Half bar = 3cm x 2 1/2 cm x 4 1/2 cm)Suitable for ALL skin types -
Made from clay from Austria, plus 700 herbs, formulated in Europe &
packed in Malaysia.HALAL.

INTERESTED???
Please contact me NOW
Nita @ sms 0197491184 or email [EMAIL PROTECTED]
TQ

p/s
You won't regret buying it – can last for many months – no need to
go for SPA!!
2 times per day – your look will be CHANGED for the better!

Kirim email ke