GENERAL CLEANING TIPS
Love PC TIPS? Click here to join PCPandit
You can save your computer maintenance cost if you clean your computer on
the regular basis.
This will improve the cooling and performance of the computer components.
Your computer components could damage, if you do not keep it clean on
periodically basis, because dust is the main cause to heat up your system
and heat link to hardware failure.
* Never place your computer on the ground, always use computer table or
shelf for this purpose.
* To clean computer case first unplugs your system power from the electrical
outlet. Remove all cables and connectors from the back side of your
* Now blow the air around all the hardware components and keeping away your
blower nozzle 4 to 5 inches away from main board components. You can use
vacuum cleaner also for this purpose but compressed air is the better
solution to clean a system.
* At the end using lightly dampened cloth or spray any cleaning fluids on
the computer case and use paper towel to dry it.
* Never clean inside computer components or other circuit board with damp or
* Always be careful to eat or drink around
*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-* *MORE PC TIPS FOR YOU. JUST CLICK
- *Change your Windows XP Boot
- *Changing Drive Letters in Windows
- *Windows XP Interface
- *Microsoft Excel Shortcut keys
- *Wireless Internet
- *How to hiding icons on the bottom of your
*Love PC TIPS? Click here to join
[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]