Hii....Everyone
License and sijil halal as reattach(can get from email only not groups)
We’ll let you- try it for FREE…WITHOUT SINGLE CENS and get to INTERNATIONAL
BUSINESS NOW !!
57 COUNTRY OVER THE WORLD and WORK FROM HOME ONLINE!
The Perfect Homebased Business Oppurtunity…. Dont Miss It !!

# Don’t have the time? You Don’t need it! The system does the work!
# Don’t have the money? This is the only Real Business that you can own and
build for little or no cost!
# Don’t like to sell? You don’t have to! The System VEMMABUILDER presents the
Business for you! Just welcome people to your team!
# Don’t know anyone? Doesn’t matter! There are 100’s of millions people looking
for a home-based business. We’ll show you how to get your VEMMABUILDER in front
of them.
# Don’t like Network Marketing?

I understand BUT this is not Traditional Network Marketing. This type of
Internet Networking is the wave of the future and VEMMABUILDER is leading the
way!

Use the system to introduce this to just few other people and you can build a
business that will reward you for the rest of your life. Introduce it to more
and it will grow bigger and faster

Click here to see the list of reg: http://www.mhepnsel angor.gov. my/statistik/
Stat1.pdf
And find.. vemmatrition

Free register here now

www.vemmabuilder.com/562163405
www.vemmabuilder.com/562163405

Regards'
Hari Sukmawan
hari_sukma...@yahoo.com
www.vemmabuilder.com/562163405
www.myvemma.com/hari9970

Komplek Taman Bunga Cilame
Blok C1-14
Padalarang - Cimahi
Indonesia
Tel: +62 815 7373 1616

Our Malaysia vemmabuilder team leader
Let me know if you need any help.
Dam Rong (Dam Rong Empire),
60194466278
skype: mydamrong2u
YM : onlinebizt...@yahoo.com

©2005-2008 Vemma® Nutrition Company

Want to unsubscribe from this email series? Click here to log in and change
your email preferences. Want to make sure you keep receiving important news and
information from Vemma? Add Vemma to your address book.

You have received this email because you are a registered Member of Vemma. You
supplied your email address verbally to a representative of the company, on a
form, sent a written request or submitted it via our website. Please be assured
that your email address will remain confidential.

>From the United States, Ireland or Canada, you may contact Member Services at
>m...@vemma.com or call 1-800-577-0777. From Australia and New Zealand, Member
>Services may be reached at m...@vemma.com or 1-480-927-8931. From Europe,
>Member Services may be reached at supp...@vemmaeurope .com. From Japan, please
>email ja...@vemma. com or call 0120-977-256. From Asia, please email
>a...@vemma.com or call (65) 6396-3789. From Mexico, please email
>atencionaclientes@ divemma.com or call (55) 5250-7429.

Vemma Corporate Headquarters, 8322 E. Hartford Dr., Scottsdale, AZ 85255