*The Boss*

*Collection of funny jokes?* Click here to join
group<http://groups.yahoo.com/group/funlok/join?>

A junior manager, a senior manager and their boss are on their way to a
meeting. On their way through a park, they come across a wonder lamp. They
rub the lamp and a ghost appears.

The ghost says: Normally, one is granted three wishes but as you are three,
I will allow one wish each"

So the eager senior manager shouted, I want the first wish. I want to be in
the Bahamas, on a fast boat and have no worries. "Pfufffff and he was gone.

Now the junior manager could not keep quiet and shouted "I want to be in
Florida with beautiful girls, plenty of food and cocktails."Pfufffff and he
was also gone.

The boss calmly said, "I want these two idiots back right now ." Pfuffff
……….:p

Lesson :- ALWAYS ALLOW THE BOSSES TO SPEAK
<http://funlok.com/index.php/jokes/the-boss.html>FIRST

Here are More Good jokes for You. Click on the Links Below... ( MUST READ )

     (1)Horsback riding
<http://funlok.com/index.php/jokes/horsback-riding.html>(2)The Boss
<http://funlok.com/index.php/jokes/the-boss.html>(3)Do something nice
<http://funlok.com/index.php/jokes/do-something-nice.html>(4)Same service...