Dear PTPTN Loan Defaulter,

Are you a PTPTN loan defaulter or a students currently undertaking such a loan?

Are you a lecturer or in a position of handling student affairs and PTPTN loan
for students?

Are you interested to settle off your PTPTN loan within your course duration in
your college/university?

Are you willing to listen to our program and plan on how to overcome and settle
your PTPTN loan in 5 years time ?

Good news for all off you!

We are in the midst of gathering data and helping students to overcome
their studying loan with PTPTN and we are in control of restructing the payment
mode within the stipulated time frame for all the students, by the time they
finish studies , the loan already SETTLED AND FULLY PAID. Those already
finished their studies, the lecturers, student affairs department, HOD, whoever
involved with PTPTN are welcome too

Interested to listen to our program and plan, feel free to call us at
012-6232193 - Jana, 012-3512218-Nesan.

Thanks and Regards,

PTPTN Adviser.

Kirim email ke