*Same service...*

*Collection of funny jokes?* Click here to join
group<http://groups.yahoo.com/group/funlok/join?>

A husband visited a marriage counselor and said,

"When we were first married, I would come home from the office, my wife
would bring my slippers and our cute little dog would run around barking.
Now after ten years it`s all different. I come home, the dog brings the
slippers and my wife runs around barking."

"Why complain ?" said the counselor, "You re still getting the same
<http://funlok.com/index.php/jokes/same-service.html>service!"

   Here are More Good jokes for You. Click on the Links Below... ( MUST READ
)

     (1)Horsback riding
<http://funlok.com/index.php/jokes/horsback-riding.html>(2)The Boss
<http://funlok.com/index.php/jokes/the-boss.html>(3)Do something nice