Dear  Trader

This just came through from the Next Generation Fx Trading
Headquarters. A group of unethical Forex Traders are about to
disclose a revolutionary Expert Advisor… Something that was
being kept TOP SECRET is now being unveiled to the public!!!

=>>> http://tinyurl.com/ydurl47

Incredible HOLLYWOOD style release coming next week to FOREX...
RESERVOIR PIPS. ASTOUNDING Performance. REVOLUTIONARY features.
The FOREX world will never see something like it ever again!...

The most sucessful expert advisor brand in the world 'Next
Generation Fx Trading' have really gone the extra mile with
this new release. THOUSANDS of their existing customers can
hardly wait for the grand unveiling, it's set to be spectacular.

You can find out more by clicking the link below:
=>>> http://tinyurl.com/ydurl47

I will get back to you as soon as I have more information.
Till then, I am biting my nails!

Regards
Muqri

PS.  Reservoir Pips launches at 9am EST Tuesday 6th APRIL 2010

=>>> http://tinyurl.com/ydurl47

Kirim email ke