richards wrote:

> Hallo Aonghais,
> Ciamar a tha an-diugh?  Tha mi an dochas gu bheil ant-side mhath ann an
> Cape Bretainn.
> How are you today? I hope that the weather is good in CB.

Eilidh,

That a' ghrian ris a nis, a' cheud sgeul a fhuair sinn dhi o chionn sheachdainn 's
a c̣rr.... tha i air a bhith neulach, cẹthach, frasach agus car gruamach air
uairean. Agus tha an fhlichead suas gu ceud as ceud an diugh..... an
ath-sheachdainn.....co aig a tha fios? Tha an t-śde an seo cho caochlaideach.

Is the sun visible now, the first sign that got we of-her since a week and more...
is it on being cloudy, foggy, showery and a bit gloomy at times. And is the
humidity up to one hundred out-of one hundred today.... the next week.....who at
is knowledge? Is the weather here so changeable.

The sun is out now, the first sign we've had of it in more than a week...it's been
cloudd, foggy, showery, and a bit gloomy at times. And the humidity is up to 100%
today.... next week.... who knows? The weather here is so changeable.

> Cha robh mi a'Cholaisde roimh. Bidh mi toilichte ag dol sin.
> I wasn't at the College before. I will be happy going there.(...really
> wanted to say...I am looking forward to being there...

Perhaps "Tha mi a' coimhead air adhairt ri bhith ann." , but I'm not completely
sure. It seems right to me. To be sure, you could try, "Tha mi a' coimhead air
adhairt ri mo thurus do 'n Cholaisde." -- I am looking forward to my trip to the
College."

> Tha i aite nuadh, tha mi a'smaoineachadh.
> It is a new place, I think.

Tha e air a bhith ann fad tŕ bliadhna no mar sin.Is it on being there length
three years or like that.
It's been there three years or so.

Tha Gàidhlig gu lẹir aig Leslie McDaniel, agus ise 'na ban-riaghlaidh an sin.
Is Gaelic enough at LMD, and she in-her manager there.
LMD, the manager there, has a lot of Gaelic.

> Tha fios agam a *Shining Waters*
> agus tha am biadh math an-seo.
> I know the SW ( restaurant) and the food is good  there.

'S aithne dhomh "Shiniing Waters" ciudeachd. Tha mi a' comh-c̣rdadh riut.Is
recognized to-me SW also. Am I agreeing with you.
I know the SW too. I agree with you.

> A bheil thu a' teasasg an seo?
> Are you teaching there?

Bithidh mi a' teagaisg an sin gu dearbh. Agus ag ionnsachadh cuideachd aig na
"native speakers" a tha gus a bhith ann. ;)

Will-be I teaching there indeed. And learning also at the native speakers who are
to be there.

I'll be teaching there indeed. And learning also from the native speakers who are
to be there.

Bithidh sinn 'gad fhaicinn,
We'll be seeing you..

Le meas,