Hai a h-uile duine!
Tha mi aig an Oilthigh Guelph agus bha mi ag iarraidh leabhraichean
ghaidhlig a' faighinn.  Tha leabhraichean gu leor ann, ach tha iad uile anns
an "archives".

I'm at U of G and I wanted to find Gaelic books.  There are plenty (at least
500) but all of them are in the archives.

a-nis, anns a bheurla:

It's very strange because they are part of a scottish collection of about 10
000 books, none of which can be checked out.  I'm alowed to look at them in
the room in the basement (with the decorative antique bookcase in the
corner) but I have to fill a request form so that they can go find it for me
and they are only open 8:30am to 5:00pm on weekdays and closed weekends.
And the people down there all seem to be part of a secret society!

Gu math neonach, nach eil?

pretty weird, isn't it?

Slàn leibh,
Cairist́ona )o(