A Leslie,

Sgri\obh thu:

>   Rats.  One day, I swear, I'm going to get one whole, complete, entire
>sentence right.  This is my goal.

As they sang in The King and I "If you don't have a dream.... how you going
to make that dream come true?" We're all working together on this. I kick
myself that I was too young to appreciate what I was missing when my
grandmother was speaking Gaelic to me. And here I am, decades later,
struggling with a language that in our family skipped a generation. It
almost skipped me too, but here I am. Suas leis a'  Gha\idhlig !

Eideard