Hi Toby,

You wrote:

>         There are about 50 people on this list. It would be nice if we
>could do some advertising and boost the number of subscribers on this
>list.

50 ! Wow ! We must have heard from all of about 7 of you. That leaves over
40 still lurking. Come on, people, it's time to weigh in and be counted.

Please send us a short e-mail letting us know that you're still alive, if
only so we won't have to start preparing a bunch of obituaries for people
we really haven't had a chance to meet yet.

(Those who are regular contributors, and you know who you are, can consider
yourselves exempt from this exercise. Time off for good behaviour ! )

Eideard ( aka Ted )