-----Original Message-----
From: Telfer,Ed [Edm]
Sent: October 4, 2000 2:19 PM
To: '[EMAIL PROTECTED]'
Subject: RE: [gaidhlig-gu-leor] Who's out there ?

Hi Eideard! Ciamar a tha sibh? Tha mi a'sealtainn air "gaidhlig-gu-leor" a
h-uile laithean agus is toil gu math leam air. Tha mi air clo-buailadh
mo\ran teachdairean airson an co\mhlaradh agam. Tha iad gle\ feumail. Tha
obair math agaibh. Cu\m suas i!

How are you? Is me at looking on Gaidhlig-gu-leor all days and is liking
very much with me on it. Is mi after printing many messages for the file at
me. Are they very useful. Is work good at you. Keep up it!

How are you? I look at (check) Gaidhlig-gu-leor every day. I like it very
much. I print many messages for my files. They are very useful. You are
doing good work. Keep it up!

Eamon (Ed) Telfer