Hi Eilidh!

What email programme are you using - Netscape Messenger or OutLook
Express?

You mail is coming through perfectly okay to me, but I understand others
(probably those with pee cees) are seeing lines or something?

I do see MIME - version 1.0 in the subject line though. You can turn
this off in the email preferences. Look under Edit - pee cees do things
in a different way so I can't give you exact directions.

I received an email from your daughter today about her joining the
Saturday classes - looking forward to meeting her!

Janice

--
"Týr gun chÓnan, týr gun anam."