Feasgar math a h-uile duine:

   Bha mi a' sgriobhadh ri ban-caraid, and dh'irriadh ag innis rithe gum
bi mi ann an Toronto "for the next two weeks."   Cha fios agam ag radh
seo.  Ciamar a chanas mi "for the next two weeks," ma's e ur toigh le?

  I was writing to a friend and I wanted to say to her that I would be
in Toronto for the next two weeks.  I don't know how to say this.  How
can I say ". . ." please?

Slàn
Les

Leslie Gadallah, Calgary, Canada-----http://www.gadallah.com/~leslie

   Measar an t-amadan glic ma chumas e theanga.
      The fool can pass for wise if he holds his tongue.
             --Gaelic proverb