Feasgar math Eideird, a Leslie, 's a h-uile duine,

Tapadh leat, Eideird, airson do fhreagairt.
Thank you, Edward, for your answer.

>These are certainly good examples, but it's interesting that they're all in
>the past. I don't know if that has any significance, but if you look in
>TYG, p. 274, you'll see some friends planning a trip to London,and one of
>them says "Cha b' fhiach dhuinn a dhol a Lunnain airson da\ latha."  (It
>wouldn't be worth our while to go to London for two days.)
>So I think I'll stick with my earlier recommendations for now.

Tha sin u\idheil!
That's interesting!

Nise ann am Beurla.
Now in English.

Thanks for the reference, and your odds of being correct are good.
(Cuimnich, tha mi a' fuireach faisg air Reno, Nevada.  Remember, I live near
Reno, Nevada.)  ;D

"Airson" is one of those many words that will take me quite some time to
sort out...seems like when I use "for" in English, I don't use "airson" a
lot of the time, and when I don't use "for" in English, I'm supposed to use
"airson."  LOL

Co-dhiu\, mo/ran ta\ing a rithist.

Siu\saidh