Feasgar math Eideird,

Is toigh leam na rosg-rannan bhuat mu dheidhinn con.
I like the sentences from you about dogs.

'S e duine coibhneil a th'annad, tha mi a' smaoineachadh.
It's a kind man that you are, I think.
(to think up the exercises and then respond to them...mo/ran, mo/ran taing!)

>For some reason at times like this I'm reminded of the children's hymn:
>"...like a little candle burning in the night, you in your small corner and
>I in mine."

Tha mi a' dol leatsa...
I agree with you...

Siu\saidh