Hallo a h-uile duine,

'S e Latha Naoimh Crispin a th'ann an-diugh. 'S e latha cuideachd nuair a
fhuair buaidh na Sasannaich an agaidh na Frangaich aig Blar Agincourt (1415).
It's St. Crispin's Day today. It's also the day when the English beat the
French at the Battle of Agincourt (1415).

Mar a thuirt Eanraig V : (As Henry V said:)
        "This story shall the good man teach his son,
        And Crispin Crispian shall ne'er go by,
        From this day to the ending of the world,
        But we in it shall be remembered;
        We few, we happy few, we band of brothers..."

(Le taing do Uilleam Shakespeare .. with thanks to Will Shakespeare.)

Eideard