LoisTed Macdonald wrote:
>Hi Leslie,
>
>I've seen Janice's directions, and they're quite clear, but they could be
>amended depending  on the following:
>
>1. Have you discovered where you are in the city, yet?

    186 St. Helens--a couple of blocks from Bloor and Lansdowne

>2. Are you likely to be walking, taking public transportation (TTC) or
>getting a ride?

    I understand it's too far to walk, so it'll be TTC

>Once you've figured out the answers to these, the rest will be easy.

    Good.  Easy is good.

Sla\n
Les
--
Leslie Gadallah           www.gadallah.com/~leslie

     Measar an t-amadan glic ma chumas e theanga.
        The fool can pass for wise if he holds his tongue.
                                 --Gaelic proverb