George Seto wrote:

> On Sat, 18 Nov 2000, LoisTed Macdonald wrote:
>
> > Medical report
> >
> > Patient's name: Gaidhlig gu Leor
> >
> > Patient's condition: reflexes - poor. Not responding to normal stimuli.
>
> I'd like to keep her going. It's been busy here.
>
>         Bidh mi 'gad fhaicinn!!!

Hallo a h-uile duine,

Ged a bha an co-l breith agam an-d nach eil mi marbh fhathast!
Although it was my birthday yesterday, I'm not dead yet!

Ach, abair gu bheil mi trang!
(But -wow, I am busy)

Feumaidh mi falbh. Ceilidhidh mi air mo mhthair ann an Guelph an-diugh.
(I must go. I will be visiting my mother in Guelph today.)

I'm sure the list is safe in Toby's capable hands until we find the time
to return from our 'real lives'!

Senag

--
"Tr gun chnan, tr gun anam."