Hallo a h-uile duine,

Tha ceist agam, mar is a\bhaist.
I have a question, as usual.

Ach...nise ann am Beurla.

Our study group in Auburn is in the midst of planning a Gaelic Day for April 21.  One
of the things we noticed in our first day  last summer was the reluctance/inability of
a great number of the participants to "converse" in Gaelic during lunch.

We would like to foster conversation at lunch, but we also don't want to have a rule
of "Gaelic only" for the day as that can be too stressful, especially for newer
learners.

We're thinking of having "tables" prior to lunch which would be composed of small
groups and revolve around vocabulary for a particular subject...'S fhea\rr leam....De
tha dol?...agus mar sin air adhart...in other words, what to say after you say,
"Ciamar a tha thu?"

I'm sure that other groups run into the same thing...does anyone have any favorite
activities that help foster conversation?

Tapadh leibh.
Siu\saidh