Hallo a h-uile duine,

Am bheil neach sam bidh a' cleachdadh iMac leis am browser seo?
Is anyone using an iMac with this browser?

I tried to download/install the Opera 5 in Gaelic on my iMac and didn't have
any luck although it did say that it was available for Macs...has anyone had
any success doing it yet?

Tapadh leibh.
Siu\saidh
>From: Pandora Fitzpatrick <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>