A Sheòna 's a h-uile duine,

Gabhaibh mo leisgeul airson an email mu dheireadh bhuam...chan 'eil e a'
de\anamh ciall, tha mi a smaoineachadh.
Excuse me for the last email from me...it didn't make sense, I think.

What I was thinking was clear in my mind and I thought it was clear when I
typed it, but something was short-circuited, and now I can't even remember
what I thought was clear...I'm not even sure that sentence made sense...

So...please...disregard the last message re: vocative...

Tapadh leibh...

Siu\saidh