Feature Requests item #1642276, was opened at 2007-01-23 00:43
Message generated for change (Comment added) made by sf-robot
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=350235&aid=1642276&group_id=235

Category: win32

Initial Comment:
I think that the ability to configure the icon used at the systray when the
application is iconified would be very interesting, specially when I'm at work
:D