Feature Requests item #1650714, was opened at 2007-02-02 10:17
Message generated for change (Settings changed) made by dbdigital
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=350235&aid=1650714&group_id=235

>Category: oscar
Group: None

Initial Comment:
Adding the ablity to do ICQ file transfer would be very handy.  At the moment I
am forced to go to another client (trillian at the moment) when I wish to do a
file transfer.  Since ICQ and AIM both use OSCAR, and Gaim currently suports
AIM file transfer, couldn't this be added fairly simply (yes I know nothing is
ever as simple as you think in programming)?

https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=350235&aid=1650714&group_id=235