Feature Requests item #1652926, was opened at 2007-02-05 23:50
Message generated for change (Comment added) made by foureyesh0b0
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=350235&aid=1652926&group_id=235

not just the latest update.
Category: None
Group: None

Initial Comment:
I noticed the 2.b6 doesn't have the shortcut option like the 1.5 version did.

Shortcuts like Escape exits the IM window, and Ctrl + (#) is a smilie face.