Feature Requests item #1623992, was opened at 2006-12-28 21:33
Message generated for change (Comment added) made by pensador
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=350235&aid=1623992&group_id=235

Category: msn
Group: None

Initial Comment:
Hello,

Why not implement display of the personal messages/music currently played in
gaim ? It would be useful for many people trying to change from windows to
linux :)
Great job anyway, gaim is a nice software ^^

Comment By: Pensador (pensador)