Feature Requests item #1596628, was opened at 2006-11-14 13:55
Message generated for change (Comment added) made by aurorasg
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=350235&aid=1596628&group_id=235

Initial Comment:
The "Blink on new message" selector in the tray icon right click menu seems a
waste of space.

It would make a lot more sense to put this in the Message Notification plugin
("Blink tray icon on new message"), and put an option after it "Only on hidden
conversations," (Indented like the "Only when someone says your screen name" in
chats option so you know it refers to the previous option) so as to be like the
behavior in previous versions.

It both makes more sense to put it here and also gives the user a little more
control without cluttering up the tray icon.

Comment By: Aurora Skarra-Gallagher (aurorasg)