Feature Requests item #1662104, was opened at 2007-02-16 23:08
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=350235&aid=1662104&group_id=235

Category: gtk-ui
Group: None

Initial Comment:
I am requesting that when a contact goes away, and you have their message
window open, that you are alerted of their status change and with their away
message.

Example:

(2007-02-16 23:01:17) Jon Doe has gone away: "Hey I went out for a smoke. Leave
one!"

Thank you.

https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=350235&aid=1662104&group_id=235