Feature Requests item #1668264, was opened at 2007-02-25 04:26
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=350235&aid=1668264&group_id=235

Initial Comment:
In past versions of Windows gaim (2.0beta 3.1 and earlier), I could configure
the tray icon to blink only when it had hidden messages.  I would like to see a
similar option make a return.  I like to hide conversations when away, so the
flashing tray icon makes sense in that case, but if I can already see the
non-hidden conversation, a blinking icon is redundant.

Right now the choices are:
Flash on new messages
Don't flash

Would like to see as choices:
Flash on all new messages
Flash on new hidden messages
Don't flash

Thanks for considering this and keep up the good work.

https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=350235&aid=1668264&group_id=235