Feature Requests item #1121408, was opened at 2005-02-12 17:04
Message generated for change (Comment added) made by eperez
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=350235&aid=1121408&group_id=235

Initial Comment:
I'd like to see this possibility in Gaim.
I do not know if it is able in Linux, but in Windows
it's not(afaik).

Comment By: Eduardo Perez Ureta (eperez)