Feature Requests item #1387241, was opened at 2005-12-21 15:58
Message generated for change (Comment added) made by sourceo
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=350235&aid=1387241&group_id=235

Initial Comment:
Please close this if it's already been mentioned - I
can't believe it hasn't but I couldn't find anything on
it in the request list.

For me the killer feature I was expecting in version 2
was ability to block and unblock buddies from the
right-click context menu.

Regards

Mat

Comment By: Ari Pollak (sourceo)