Feature Requests item #1675291, was opened at 2007-03-06 23:45
Message generated for change (Comment added) made by now3d
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=350235&aid=1675291&group_id=235

Initial Comment:
Hello
I've noticed that Gaim and IM networks store contacts in buddy lists. it would
be great if Gaim had an option to not display users in these buddy lists.  Or
even as default? ;)
Cheers