Feature Requests item #1654492, was opened at 2007-02-07 20:33
Message generated for change (Comment added) made by juliovega
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=350235&aid=1654492&group_id=235

not just the latest update.
Category: core
Group: None

Initial Comment:
This is to suggest use of gnome-keyring for account passwrod data.

This seems very important missing feature. Else user comfort to save passwords
becomes prone to accidental exposures.

Comment By: Frederik (juliovega)