Feature Requests item #980578, was opened at 2004-06-27 01:07
Message generated for change (Comment added) made by dave1g
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=350235&aid=980578&group_id=235

Initial Comment:
I know it may be easy to create some sort of script
that converts everything, but it would be nice if there
were an option to convert DeadAIM logs into Gaim
format.  It's one of the few things that keeps me from
using Gaim ;-)

Comment By: David Grohmann (dave1g)