Feature Requests item #1432205, was opened at 2006-02-15 09:51
Message generated for change (Comment added) made by nburdge
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=350235&aid=1432205&group_id=235

Initial Comment:
Is there any chance that support for Microsoft's
Office Communicator will be added to gaim? My company
is switching over to that I really hate to lose the
use of gaim.

Thanks...TxDot

Comment By: nburdge (nburdge)