Feature Requests item #1686444, was opened at 2007-03-22 19:13
Message generated for change (Comment added) made by rlaager
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=350235&aid=1686444&group_id=235

Category: jabber
Group: None

Initial Comment:
Meebo use the Jabber protocol
it is possibile to use Meebo with gaim

what it's not possible is to use it with MeeboMe Widget

this widget is a peace of embedded Flash player that you can add in your blog
or in your web site

who enter your site can chat with you without knowing your credential!

can choose a nick name and see your online status

with game you get a request of authorization every times somebody refresh or
change position in your web page

plus the nick name choose by the guest user is not taken..
this mean that when the page get reloaded the user name change too.. and you
didn't know who are you talking with

if you log into the meebo web site all work good..

there's no chat client around, but the meebo web page, capable of doing this

thanks

this is the web page: www.meebo.com